Dialogue about Recuitment extracurricular

NAME : Fanny Sonia Manurung
CLASS : XI SCIENCE 5
ABSENT NO : 19
Dialogue about suggestion and offers

Theme : Recuitment new members of extracurricular program.

Carla : Hi,are you Becca,Becca Elite?

 Becca : Yes I am. Who are you?

Carla : I am Carla. Do you remember me? I am your senior in elementary school,now we were from the same elementary school,Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE).

Becca : Oh i remember now. We never met again after you graduated from elementary school right? Thanks for
remind me.

Carla : Yes and finally we can meet again at our new school, Dalton high school.

Becca : It means we did not meet during 3 years. Where is your junior high school ?

Carla : My junior high school was in Stowe Middle School and you ?

Becca : I was in Lincoln Middle school.

Carla : Did you at the same junior high school with Guzman And Polo ? They were from the same elementary school with us.

Becca : Yes, we did. We usually play together after school. But now, i am not together with them again because Guzman moved to Bali and Polo moved to Bandung

Carla : Oh ok.How is school here, is it fun? if you need to know about anything you can ask me I will help you.

Becca : Ohh ok, btw next week the school recruiting students to become new members of their many extracurriculars and I'm still confused about that and what do you think about the extracurriculars will get interesting?

Carla: Hmmm I think you should join the extracurricular according to your passion and in my opinion You're a good dancer and you always join to compete in elementary school right? Just join to the dancing team.

Becca : yes, but instead the dancing team in here is the less active and they didn’t always joined the competition right? And btw what extracurricular do you join?

Carla : hmm I agree about that indeed the dancing team here is not very active and there are not a few participator.I joined journalism because I was preparing to my college because I'm going to major in journalism and my passion is there.

Becca : Wow it is fun?

Carla : really fun sure, later we will be taught to make good and true writing, which can make the reader interested in what we make, then we are also taught to be responsible for making school magazine content. very fun especially if there are more big events like birthday school. What if you join an extracurricular journalism like me?

Becca : wow, very fun! I'm interested in writing too but still not good at it. 

Carla : Don’t worry about that because in journalism extracurricular we are also taught the science of writing the right scientific journals and teach you from the basic how to make it and not bad for your college preparation later on at the university , if someday your teacher told to you for make essays or journals you can do it right.

Becca : Wow very fun and useful for my future and I'm also interested in new things like that and I will join that extracurricular.

Carla : wow cool, good for you Becca, I’m glad to hear that and I’ll teach you the basics and we will work together to make this extracuricullar for more intereseting and fun.

Becca : Thank you for always supporting me and making me to get a new things in my life.

Carla : Ur well,see you at the class work tomorrow I’ll a present about this extracurricular for the new members and don’t forget to invite your friends to join who have an interest of journalism.

Becca : oke I will see you! Nice to meet you.

Carla: Goodbye

Komentar

Postingan Populer