ALL ABOUT ME

   ALL ABOUT ME!

    Hallo..so I want to introduce myself. First, my name is Fanny and you can call me Apang. I am the fourth of five children. I was born in Bandung, 16 June 2004. Currently, me and my family live in Jalan Taman kopo melati number 2, Bandung.
    I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. My first sister's name is Redyke, she studies at Perbanas, Jakarta. She takes management major. My second sister's name is Regina, she studies physic at ITB, Bandung. My third sister's name is Sandra, she studies at Al Azhar junior high school. And my brother's name is Gymnastiar, he studies at SMAN 1 Bandung.
    Speaking of hobby, I have an interest on art, like designing clothes, drawing, painting or something else. I can draw since 2th grade and I always join the competetion. Now I will make my own design clothes for sale with my friends. Because of my love of art, I have a dream to be a designer in the future and will make my own brand of clothes or shooes. Hopefully my dream can come true.
    Mmm...I guess that’s all i can say about this introduction. Thank you very much for your attention. I would like to express my gratitude.

Komentar

Postingan Populer